For the next few minutes let’s forget about the Real Estate Market Condition, Vancouver’s Local Economy and what the future holds. Instead let’s focus on hyperlocal, basic fundamentals of Presell Real Estate Marketing.
While the market has been out of reach for many young professionals for nearly the past 3 years, the wave of new property developments is not slowing down. For starters. take a look at website such as BuzzBuzz home to see just a few examples of the current and past Real Estate Supply. The good news is there are real home buyers, looking to build a life with their first purchase. The lesser good news is the competition has picked up in many parts of Vancouver’s lower mainland as Development permits submitted between 2016 and 2018 are now being rolled out from Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam to Port Coquitlam, Langley and Abbotsford.
New Real Estate Presell projects must have authenticity, value and a stronger promise than ever to not only attract but connect to the buyers who are eager for something to make sense to them. This demographic of 28-35 year old professionals are informed and understand the difference between a good product and an above average product that addresses their most realistic needs in more than one way.
Here are some primary steps to take in order to simply not fall behind the competition:
- Building Real Communities not just Real Estate
- Understanding the buyer – Hire a Marketing firm that will allow you to define a process. Boltis Projects Marketing system starts from here.
- Identifying trends, innovate and collaborate ideas with the Architect and Interior Design teams to configure a cohesive product.
- Creating value instead of cosmetics.
- Telling a compelling story.
- Remaining agile & consistent with sales strategy and marketing communication.
The challenge is having the right team to not only identify and configure Sales & Marketing strategies but also having on-going management to convert leads and drive sales towards your benchmark goals.
For more details on how to get started, contact us to become more familiar with our systematic presell marketing procedures.